Thursday, October 28, 2010
Journal Entry #1
I am currently working at GreenFab on Hunts Point. During my stay there i will be learning in two classes. The first class is the technology, and the second class is the Design class. I dont start the design class until later on but the technology class is really fun. I have started on making a phone charger by soldering wires to micro chips. The soldering part i got really quick but i still have to be careful. The Soldering ron omes up to 800 degrees. Its amazing how much Iam learning in a short period of time. Sometimes it can be fustrating but then at times it can be really fun and helpful. I am really happy with my choice of internship and im sure that it wil help me some how in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment